Friday, January 11

Forever Beauty



Beauty is the love I feel for my husband who is many miles away.
Beauty is the pride I feel, when my son invites his younger sister to play
Beauty is the warmth of the sun on my face
A genuine smile when I'm feeling out of place
Beauty is the quiet solitude following a storm-filled day~
a rainbow peeking out, an ounce of hope that is hoped will stay
Beauty is the soothing comfort I feel from angels' hands
When life seems impossible, and no one understands.
Beauty is a child's words of encouragement and love
Tears of exhaustion begin to fall...a quiet thought, kindness from above
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I've heard it said before
To me the greatest beauty, is found in one's existence
Have I forgiven and let go...or am I secretly keeping score?

Whater we define, who we choose to become
may appear simple minded to not all, but to some

Greater love hath no man than he who lays it down for another
Perhaps I should treat those around as my only brother...
And let them know that there is a way to overcome
Beauty is the power that comes from only One

The power to keep focus on what is real and what is not
the ability to see beyond that which is all too often sought

Beauty is what I become as I give my life to Him. Transcending above and beyond the ever present dim.
It is the transforming grace from which true love is made
That thing called faith which allows us to
'be not afraid'

He lives, He lives, I can't help but cry...from the depths of my soul I will not deny
He loves, He loves each one of us, personally, graciously
Someday we will understand just how much, emphatically

Beauty is what you are made of~so what on earth are you afraid of?
Let it out, let it free...it is what you're meant to be

Get on your knees and ask Him who knows-He from which morning glory grows. If you do, you'll know soon enough, that you are made of all the right stuff.
Keep looking ahead, walk forward alone
It is you for whom the Master of all beauty has Atoned

No comments: