Home Stretch

I feel like I have way too much time on my hands lately.  I am keeping up on housework, taking my kids out practically every day as well as working on my yard every other day...and am in the middle of a great book called Falling to Heaven by the same author as The Peacegiver.  I've even been able to sew matching skirts and ties for all (soon to be five) of my children in the past couple of days.  Other than these things, and watching mindless television, I spend a whole lot of time resting and sleeping. Time seems to stand still being nearly nine months pregnant...and I guess it will be completely opposite once he's here.
   My kids have been a great help in anticipation of baby Joshua's arrival.  The older two remember how long it was waiting for Sarah...so overall, they are being very patient.  I just keep telling them that everything has to be ready in case he comes today (that gets them to do pretty much whatever I ask of them ;).  They are the greatest kids, and I'm so thankful for their willingness to help me out right now.

My sweetheart and I after a hard day's work...we were tired, but I thought my friend did a fantastic job snapping a few pictures of us. 



 I love this man more than I ever thought it possible to love another human being; and while our marriage has had it's ups and downs, overall it has been a fantastic journey.
 We love each other, we stick with it ~ and that is what brings indescribable joy.  I am thankful to my Father in Heaven for setting this whole plan up.
Forever families are what it's all about!

Comments

Shelly said…
Two beautiful and happy people. Congrats on #5!
Michelle said…
So close!! Great pics of the two of you. Looking forward to Joshua's arrival!

Also... love the new blog layout!

Popular posts from this blog

Falling Into Place

My Sweet Little Girls