Baptism

It was a beautiful Baptism and confirmation.  My son is growing up and is a beautiful soul with so much to offer this world.  I wish I could have recorded the words to his confirmation~they were insight into who he is and who he can become depending on his choices in life.  Nothing I didn't sense, but my husband is eloquent in giving blessings.  The spirit was there, and I know my son felt it.  He has always been sensitive to the spirit, and I'm so happy he can now have it as his constant companion.  I'm thankful for him, and for his Daddy.  We are blessed as parents.
And I have to mention that when this baby comes, he will be my second son with an eight year gap between boys...(and surprisingly, I have kept most of my boy baby clothes).  My oldest has become a cub scout and a member of the Church.
Proud day being able to wear his first uniform-and attend his first pack meeting!

I have a feeling this picture will be extra special to him in the future because of both his decision to become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and the Lord's decision to answer the wishes of his heart in sending him a little brother.

Comments

Jansen Family said…
Aw, congratulations Hyrum! Such exciting times!

Carla

Popular posts from this blog

Falling Into Place

Utah Life

My Sweet Little Girls