Living the Abundant Life

I absolutely love this talk by our Prophet, President Monson Living the Abundant Life

This is exactly what I needed tonight.  The Gospel of Jesus Christ is a Gospel of peace, courage, faith, dedication and personal growth.  There are times in each of our lives when we may fear the unknown~and wish for an easier way.  But if we truly believe in eternal principles, then our knowledge and understanding of them will deepen,  I believe in many things. I trust in my Father in Heaven's watchful care and in our ability to live the abundant life.  It's all in our attitude, perspective, our choice to be courageous or not.  In my opinion, it is far better to live every day with faith and courage.  Our strength in the Lord only increases as we do this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Sweet Little Girls

Falling Into Place

Utah Life