The Dress

Ginnie has a best friend in pre-school named Mia.  Mia has a very outspoken and loud personality.  She is quite hilarious to listen to, and has been getting into some trouble lately because of it.
Ginnie told me how they became friends, and constantly talks about Mia.  She's really going to miss her.

One day, for pictures, I decided to run Ginnie's new easter dress over to the school.  Mia gasped when she saw Ginnie in it.  It took her breath away and immediately, it seemed that the room transformed.  Ginnie was treated like royalty. 

Mia kept complimenting Ginnie with wide eyes, and as I was leaving, Mia whispered to me, "Do you think you could make me a dress?"
Well Mia, I really hope it fits and that you like it.




back view

Inside ~ colorful buttons




Comments

Jansen Family said…
That is SO cute. I bet Mia loves it.

Carla

Popular posts from this blog

Utah Life

My Sweet Little Girls

Life is Busy