Beautiful Times

Tomorrow morning, I will go visit teach Sister Garrett probably for the last time with my girls.
Two more sundays in the Beavercreek, OH ward.
Two more weeks of school for Hyrum.
Daniel is just about finished with his dissertation so we can go on our road trip.
Life is just beautiful lately.  The sun has been shining, we're enjoying every last moment together with things just the way they are.  The kids have their own beds and rooms to sleep in, we have a fire pit and backyard to play in.  Every detail is being taken into consideration as our assignment here in OH comes to a close.

What a wonderful experience it has been for us here!  Through counseling and depression medication, I have begun a new life, started to overcome so many things that were holding me back, and making my life unbearable too much of the time.

I'm so thankful for multiple blessings, and know I am on the right path.  I know that my Father is pleased with me and my progress.

My children are wonderful. Sarah is growing up and fits right in.  They help and take care of each other and are ever forgiving of my weaknesses.  Wise beyond their years, loving, happy and wonderful.  I couldn't be more blessed.  I wonder if and when will be the right time for us to have another child.  But for now, I'm going to leave things just the way they are.  I'm more in love with my husband than ever before.  We are going on some fun and new adventures soon, and continue to grow hand in hand, but mostly just to grow more in love.
A new chapter in our lives is soon to enfold.

Dreams really do come true, with a lot of hard work, and active faith.  Heavenly Father is aware of our righteous desires and wants to make them into reality for us.

I love my Savior and what He has made possible for me and all my brother's and sister's because of His ultimate sacrifice.

I love the scriptures!!  Ginnie informed me tonight that Jesus taught that we should read the scriptures and pray.   The Gospel of Jesus Christ is simple.  We'd do well to listen to and learn from our little ones.

 I am doing all I can to follow Jesus Christ.  My joy is full.  My blessings are overflowing.  My hope continues to grow as I witness miracles one after the other in myself and in those around me.

Comments

Cynthia said…
That ward is super hard to leave! It seems to have this great magnet that is hard to de-tach from. Good luck with your road trip and enjoy those last few moments there in OH!

Popular posts from this blog

Utah Life

My Sweet Little Girls

Life is Busy