Breakfast cake

Hyrum continues to surprise us with his hidden talents.  He seems to have a gift for cooking.

This morning, he made a mini breakfast cake for Daddy.

He started out with:
1/3 cup of soy milk
 3T of flour
1 large egg
A piece of whole grain bread, broken up
1/4 cup of honey.
Stirred it all up.  Put it in the microwave for two minutes. He says to get candy out to put in.  He added a white chocolate linder ball in the middle of this one.

 Daddy's reaction:  Upon handing it to him, he looked at it and said "It's cake".
Took a bite "It's hot-cake"
Chewed it up "This is actually really good.  Rachael, you want to try it?"
 :) Hyrum was happy.

He made macoroni and cheese the other day in the microwave-and I have to say that it was perfectly cooked, absolutely delicious.  I couldn't get enough of it.

Comments

Jansen Family said…
That is awesome. I had to laugh at 1/4 cup of honey...Mmmm, sweet! I'll have to try his recipe. I love making microwave cakes. ;)

I also love your new blog background!

Carla

Popular posts from this blog

Falling Into Place

Utah Life

My Sweet Little Girls