Ten hours straight

Sewing...my friend is having a baby shower tomorrow night.  It is her first girl and fourth child.  So, this morning at four am, I couldn't stop my head from figuring out the design of a changing pad I've been working on for the past couple weeks.  I layed in bed for nearly an hour before I finally got up to put my ideas to work.

This is the result:


Upper left; quilted changing pad - Right: blanket-extra soft and snuggly -Lower right:
diaper holder with velcro - and last: an extra large diaper bag lined on the inside in case of spills.


My favorite thing is probably the diaper bag. It has a bunch of different size pockets  on the outside-big enough for wipes, baby powder, and even one just the right size for a cell phone.  The inside has a water bottle holder and large pocket, also lined.
(I used an old mattress liner that had a hole in it).

Comments

Jansen Family said…
Rachael, you are so skilled! That is awesome! Nice work!

Carla
I hope you aren't going to someone else's shower tomorrow night that is having their first girl and fourth child because I want this present! ;) I could sure use a diaper bag with all the fun stuff with it. I only have a green froggy bag that is for a boy...

Love this!

Popular posts from this blog

Falling Into Place

My Sweet Little Girls