Scripture Study

For a few months now, I've been without journal pages.   I'm needing some journal fillers.
Meanwhile, please bear with me until I do...this is a typical journal study session.

"But behold, the Lord hath redeemed my soul from hell; I have beheld his glory, and I am encircled about eternally in the arms of his love."  2 Nephi 1:15


"O that ye would awake; awake from a deep sleep, yea, even from the sleep of hell, and shake off the awful chains by which ye are bound, which are the chains which bind the children of men, that they are carried away captive down to the eternal gulf of misery and woe."  2 Nephi 1:13

Contrast these two.

Which person would you rather be?  And what is the main difference between these two types of people described?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Falling Into Place

My Sweet Little Girls