Hobbies

I used to have many hobbies and talents.  They seem to have disappeared for the most part.  But, I guess I've picked up a couple new ones since becoming a mother.
One is doing hair.  Whenever I'm in a creative mood, sometimes I'll take random pieces of material or flowers and make things for my daughters like play dresses and hair pieces.  I feel like I'm alright at these things.  It's been a really long time since I've felt I'm good at much of anything...which means I'm always growing.

Here are some peeks.

Comments

pdwheeler said…
You have beautiful kids. I am glad you are enjoying them.
Jansen Family said…
Doing girls hair is fun! I've been having a blast with Kaia's lately...especially on Sundays. It seems to be the day that we make time to "do" hair. I think it's great that you get to do it often--it's an awesome hobby!
~Carla

Popular posts from this blog

Utah Life

My Sweet Little Girls

Life is Busy