New Talent

It's such a fun journey watching your own children develop talents.  I have been impressed with a few talents and gifts that Hyrum came with.  He has an amazing sense of direction and memory.  At fourteen months old, we were driving down a main highway in LA-and he pointed down the road in passing and said "Choch, choch" - for church.  He remembered which street our church was on, out of dozens that we passed...and we had only been about three times.  He is an artist in many ways - his cartoon characters are eye candy to me, he has a knack for making food and seasoning it, and can figure out how things work and fix them readily (engineer).  He's a natural dancer (I LOVE to watch him move to music-it's a talent I've always wished I had).  And just the other day, he wanted to take pictures by himself.  I  think he may be better than I am at it.  Here are the ones he took. 

All I can say is, if he keeps revealing hidden talents at this rate, I'm going to have a VERY hard time figuring out what to help him pursue.  Meanwhile, I'll continue to allow him to explore. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Falling Into Place

Utah Life

My Sweet Little Girls