Larger still

If I'm measuring a week early, does that mean I have a more likely chance of delivering a week early?  I won't count on it, yet I'm secretly hoping that I do go a little "early".  My last two have been on or near my due date.  But I really wouldn't mind being just five days or a week early...really.  Here's my thirty-six week picture,  measuring at thirty-seven (courtesy of Hyrum).  Yes, I'm bored out of my mind in anticipation...hence the constant house cleaning/baking/checking facebook/blogging.  Still haven't picked up my other hobbies for a very long time.  I used to be an artist, musician and many other things.  Think I need some new interests.  Never thought the day would come when I'd actually have moments of boredom with three children.  But apparently, I've adjusted enough that it's time for a change.  I'll enjoy it while it lasts.  Our world is about to be turned upside down once again.  How I love being a Mother!

Comments

Michelle said…
Hey Rachael-congratulations on baby number four! It was so good to check out your blog and catch up with your family-they are beautiful. That family picture of you guys is the cutest thing! You look great! Let us know how everything goes when your little one arrives!
Nay said…
But you look so cute preggo! And if you're bored with 3, that just means you're ready for another, right! :-)
cardwellclan said…
I hope things go great with the baby this time! You look very pregnant, but beautifully so!
AZSMITHS said…
Hang in there!!! Pretty soon your new hobby will be "baby"!!
Oh cute...just love preggo bellies! I guess you will be, if you haven't already having that little baby of yours soon. Good luck, you will do great!!! You are a great Mom and wife!

Popular posts from this blog

Falling Into Place

My Sweet Little Girls