Our Date

Last night, Hyrum and I stayed up for an hour or more, just talking.  He talked about his frustrations, those things that make him happy, and what he wants more of.  He wants to go on a date with me once a week, and for Daddy to help him more with his homework.  He is loving Kindergarten, and does really well, but expects perfection.  He said he missed some yesterday.
So, tonight, I took him to his friend's Birthday party at Chuck-E-Cheese's.  We got a picture together but for some reason, it is not letting me upload it after scanning it in; it doesn't look very clear anyway.  So here is his Kindergarten picture instead. It was lots of fun, and I'm thankful to have him as my son.

Comments

Nathan Wheeler said…
We can't believe how big Hyrum has gotten, his kindergarten pics are so cute! Glad he is doing so well!

Nathan and Steph Wheeler
cardwellclan said…
Rachael, Thanks so much for your comments! They uplifted me and I appreciate hearing about your problems and the things you learned. I'm glad you're doing so much better. Yes, people don't understand...we can't completely understand. But I know that mental, physical, emotional, etc. is all intertwined. And thanks for good advice. I have learned a lot about what I need to do to be healthy. I can't eat fruits. I don't digest them. But I have learned to listen to my body...I've been forced to. I eat activia yogurt, the light kind is the only kind I can have. So eating I have to plan carefully everyday and sometime I still get sick, but I have learned how to listen much better. I hope you keep feeling better and are happy! I am much much better now. Still a struggle some days, but good!! Love ya Rachael. I think you are wonderful!
Christina G said…
Hi! I'm your cousin (by marriage of course)... it looks like you guys were just at my parents house in VA. I just noticed that you know Jana and Jason Hair! I was roommates with Jana many years ago! Small world! Email me if you want to check out my blog! cmgeorge09 at gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Falling Into Place

Utah Life

My Sweet Little Girls