I'm in nesting mode already! It seems to happen sooner and sooner with each child. With Angela, I started four months before she was due and kept things spotless and organized. It's taken me up until now to get a handle on things since she was born! Looks like I'm going for six months this time.

Since Hyrum now has a double bed in his small room, there isn't much room for a crib in case it's a boy. So I guess it's either our room or the girls. I'm attempting to switch Angela over to a toddler bed, but still have the crib up for when I need a break. She got out of her bed twice, and after warning her, I put her in the crib for a nap today. We'll try again tonight.

Meanwhile, we're getting pretty excited to find out the gender this coming Friday. I really think and hope it's a boy since I'm about to ship off ALL my girl's clothes up to a year to my sister and sister-in-law. I need the simplicity of a boy next. Girls are wonderful, thoughtful, helpful and full of personality...but so complex in their needs and wants. When I told my husband that, he said "Ya, now ya know how I feel trying to meet your needs."

Here's to hoping I'm right.

Comments

pdwheeler said…
Congratulations you guys. We are happy for you.
Aunt Diane (just in case you wondered who pdwheeler was)
Cynthia said…
Good luck with that- I'm all for the simplicity of boys too!! Oh well- ya get what ya get, I suppose. Good luck figuring out room arrangments- there's always the twin bed option for Hyrum, then the boys can be together. But who even knows if it's a boy yet? Exciting times, though!

Popular posts from this blog

My Sweet Little Girls

Falling Into Place

Utah Life