Playing at Grandma's

My little sister, Kemarie sharing her new bundle of joy with her big sis. I was present at the birth of Chloe Rose Whiting.
Having fun with Uncle Trevor. My kids have a load of new Uncle's that they are just getting a chance to know. I've gained five new in-laws in the past sixteen months. They sure are taking to them well, though.
My sweetest niece.











Chloe Rose Whiting. This makes five grand daughters in a row for my parents.

My sweet little Ginnie Ann...the picture describes her personality perfectly. Just a sweetie.











Angela in her fuzzy ears...


















Don't even think about it...whatever I touch is MINE!











Hyrum's toothless smile



Coloring!
Still a favorite activity.






Me attempt at feeding my little "angel" as she hit me with the balloon between each bite-

Comments

Jessica said…
I didnt even know she was expecting! COngratulations, shes beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

Utah Life

My Sweet Little Girls

Life is Busy