Celebrating Jesus Christ's Birth and Life

I love these words that I have written in my journal from College;
"Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son might also glorify Thee - as thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.  And this is life eternal, that they might know thee, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent."  
"I have glorified thee on earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do."  JOHN 17:1-4

Comments

Shelby said…
hey rachael, we're taking sassy out to dinner on tuesday night. we're going to sake for her birthday last november. let me know if you can come and i'll give you more details!!
Jessica Rowley said…
What a cute family picture. I hope you had a nice christmas, and have a Happy New Year!!
brandy said…
Hope you had a Merry Christmas!! I love your family picture. It is adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

Falling Into Place

Utah Life

My Sweet Little Girls