Comments

Sarah said…
Rachael, how the heck are you? I was pleasantly surprised to see your comment on my blog. I can't believe you're out in Ohio with 3 kids. It's funny, I'm the 2nd councilor in the Young Women's in my ward too. It's fun. I love it. I've only been in for a few months, but I love my beehives. I'm just getting things organized now so it's coming along better. It's amazing how you just grow to love the girls. If you have the chance to go to girl's camp, do it. The girls love it and you get to really connect with them on a personal level. I think I'm the "goof-off" leader. I'm no more mature at times than the 12 year olds, but it's great. Sorry this is so long. Thanks for stopping by my blog. We'll have to keep intouch more often now. Hope all is well. ~Sarah
JAG said…
Try Kiddie Kandid's.

Janus
Suzie said…
Rachael - It was SOO cute. while I was looking at your blog .. Tori comes up behind me and points at Angela and said "baby" I didn't know she could say that! Then she leand forward and kissed the computer screen from on Angela! I think she misses her! Kid's are so sweet! Thanks for those excelent pictures! Love you and Miss you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

My Sweet Little Girls

Falling Into Place

Utah Life