I Hear Wedding Bells!

Not only was General Conference amazing, but to top off a great day, my sister, who for a short time postponed her engagement, is basically eloping next weekend, and I get to go with little Ang.  I've never witnessed anyone eloping, so I'll tell ya how it goes ;)   The coolest thing is that my other sister has also been planning on being married that weekend for much longer.  So not only one, but two of my sister's are marrying great men!  I love both guys to pieces, and am oh so glad I had just enough in my checking account to be able to purchase a ticket.  Now, just to get through the next week living off what we have...sounds like some of my food storage may just come in handy about now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Falling Into Place

Utah Life

My Sweet Little Girls