HALLOWEEN!



   
Hyrum and Ginnie wanted to dress in their costumes this morning after taking shower's.  I figured since I have no camera except on my computer with which to take pictures, and since we'll have a house full of guests for 
Dan's pin-on event the day of Halloween, I most likely will forget to come in and have them pose.  So here they are.  If you can't tell, they really love their costumes.  I'm not sure they would have cared what they were for Halloween.  It's a pretty new and exciting concept-so they're thrilled about the whole idea.  Life is bliss when you're young.

Comments

Lyndsie said…
I absolutely love their costumes! I am so with you to let them dress in their costumes early, otherwise you spend all that money for just a few hours of fun. I bought Sophie an outfit too, unfortunately she doesn't like to wear her costume. I think I can still manage a picture or two before she rips it off at Halloween.
Cook Family said…
What pin-on event? Where's the pictures of your home? I really miss Ohio and I need to live vicariously through you!
Suzie said…
Awwwwww Ginnie looks like a little you!!! They are both so cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Falling Into Place

Utah Life

My Sweet Little Girls