Our House

We've moved in if you haven't already figured that one out.
The kitchen and my room are the last to be unpacked, and a few more book boxes. Our house is awesome! All the walls in each of the rooms are painted and everything just feels nice and comfortable, and modern. I love that. I don't know the first thing about interior design, but somehow I know when things just feel right and this house feels right. I LOVE it! The girls' room is a brilliant pink color with bright yellow in the closet. The formal dining room is salmon pink with creme. It's all sponge-texture painted and nearly all the closets and pantry's have all sorts of shelves and fancy organizers as to make organizing easy.

I got a bit burnt out after about five days of non-stop working. After a couple days of rest, I'm getting up to working some more. My poor kids have been neglected because of it. But soon, it will just be our regular day to day activities and they'll have their Mommy back. Dan's excited to start school soon. He's also on the Intramural running team for the Air Force. We're both starting to get back into shape slowly but surely.

This moving thing has been stressful...I think we're getting into the swing of things.

Comments

Jessica Rowley said…
I am happy that you are getting settled. I wish that I would have been able to visit with you while you were here. Your kids are getting big, and they are adorable!!
Joe and Kelsey said…
Your house sounds so cute. Can't wait to see more pictures of it! Unpacking, for me, is a never ending job. We were at our last house for 3 years and still had unpacked boxes in the basement... So far for this home, all the main rooms (kitchen, living, bedrooms) are unpacked. Not really decorated, but unpacked. Then we have our "junk room", stuff we need but don't know where to put and the basement is still FULL of random boxes. I would say it took me about 2 weeks to feel really settled, but then I didn't have 3 kids at the time...

Popular posts from this blog

Falling Into Place

Utah Life

My Sweet Little Girls