Blessings

Well, the blessings just keep a comin'.  It's amazing.
Dan and I were able to attend Niki's sealing to her husband Trevor.  Much of what the sealer spoke about was a confirmation that we're doing well in our marriage and a remembrance of what we've learned together over time.  We've also had a goal to be like newlyweds our entire marriage.  Well, besides the two getting married, and my brother who was married a couple months ago, we were definitely the happiest, giddiest couple there.  I think being in the military really makes or breaks a marriage. We're grateful to have each other.

The next day, Sunday, was fast and testimony meeting and I bore my testimony on....you probably could guess, marriage.  I also brought Ginnie up to say her testimony which was, 'I love Jesus, I love my family, in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.'

She was a little shy but did great.

This morning my fifth sibling got engaged in the room next to where we were sleeping, and at the same time, I had an amazing dream which I was awoken out of by my sister to share the fun news.  The dream was yet another witness of those things that were confirmed to me the past few days concerning our trials.

It's so worth it to stay faithful!

I'm so grateful for this new start in life to be going to Ohio and in the mean time, spending time with mine and Dan's family's both of which are some of the best people on earth.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It was really fun to see you this weekend, and we are looking forward to seeing when you stop in Logan, if you have time. Which sister got engaged?
Anonymous said…
ps this is stephanie, anonymous just sounded nifty
Oh, I love your baby blessing photo, you look like a happy little family. I am so glad that you and Dan are doing so well. Yes, if you stay close to your Father in Heaven, he will be there for you in all of your trials. Good to hear you are all having fun!
Nocella Clan said…
I can't believe you guys are going to Ohio. I am so glad you are in a really good spiritual place. That makes all the difference in a persons whole attidude towards life. The blessing photo was too cute.
rachael said…
Hey Steph, the one you met for a second, Kemarie.

Popular posts from this blog

Falling Into Place

My Sweet Little Girls